Female foeticide falls under the category of the heinous act and has plagued our country. People with negative ideologies from all walks of life must transform their mindset. They should stop killing the female foetus in the mother’s womb and spread the same message in their surroundings. In order to deal with such negative ideologies and prevent female foeticide, Shivraj Singh Chauhan-led Madhya Pradesh government introduced the Ladli Laxmi Scheme in the year 2007.
Another significant reason behind bringing the Ladli Laxmi Yojana was to upgrade the educational as well as the health status of the girls in Madhya Pradesh. The core purpose behind the foundation of such a scheme was to enhance the sex ratio of the girl children and usher them on the path of better living standards. Bringing a transition in the derogatory attitude of society would cultivate the seeds of equality in the heart of people.
Through Ladli Laxmi Scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government is unfurling positive thoughts and values concerning all-round development of girl children belonging to the different parts of Madhya Pradesh. This remedy-based Yojana will also circulate an air of bliss that would eventually curb female foeticide and increase awareness about the importance of health and education of girl children.
Note– Till December 2020, around 37, 63,735 girls have received benefits from this scheme. In the financial year 2020-21, around 2, 28, 283 girls have been registered under the Ladli Laxmi Scheme. Payment of Rs. 39.06 crore has been made to total 1, 53, 917 girls in this academic year who got admission in Class-VI, Class-IX and Class-XI.
Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan launched the Ladli Laxmi Scheme on 2nd of May, 2007 to bring a positive transformation in the society towards the girl child and to empower girls and make them walk on the ladder of accomplishments. In the current scenario, the Ladli Laxmi Yojana is operational across the boundaries of Bihar, Goa, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Jharkhand, and Chhattisgarh.
The change in the viewpoints of conservative Indian families would lead to a better future for the girl children and the nation as well. The scheme fulfils its purpose for the girl child born on or after 1st of January, 2006 in the non-taxpaying family & female orphan. Ladli Laxmi Scheme also endeavours to fend off child marriage.
The points listed below represent those who are eligible to get the benefits of Ladli Laxmi Scheme-
The documents required to apply for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana are mentioned below-
By following the steps mentioned below, one can apply for the Ladli Laxmi Scheme-
1) Firstly, the applicant must consider visiting the official website of the Ladli Laxmi scheme- http://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/
2) After landing on the official website of the scheme, the home page will come out in front of you.
3) You will be able to see the option of “Application Form” on the home page. You need to click on this option.
4) After hitting on the option, the front page will appear in front of you. Now you will find three alternatives on your screen in front of you, i.e. Public Service Management, General Public & Project Officer. You have to pick and click on the “General Public” option.
5) Go through the form and fill it carefully. Then, you have to click on “Save” to apply.
6) The applicant must proceed ahead for attaching scanned copies of all the necessary documents with the application form.
7) In the next step, you need to click on submit to send the form for the process of selection.
8) In the end, you will get a registration number. You can easily check the application form status with the help of this registration number.
In order to apply offline for Ladli Laxmi Yojana, you should consider the steps mentioned below-
Step 1- Visit the Anganwadi center nearest to you.
Step 2- You have to provide the application form of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana from the Anganwadi Center.
Step 3- In this step, you need to fill the application form in a careful way and attach all the documents in it.
Step 4- In the end, you must submit this application form in the same Anganwadi center.
Ladli Laxmi Scheme is a revolutionary move by Madhya Pradesh government. This scheme is capable of strengthening the existence of girl children and formulating a positive outlook among the folks towards birth of the girl child. At Aatmnirbhar Sena, we are striving to work relentlessly in the direction of the implementation of the scheme. Also, we are all set to give unparalleled support to those who need throughout the application process. After all, spreading the fragrance of self-reliance matters the most to us.