On 25th of April, 2020 during press conference Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan launched Jeevan Shakti Yojana with an objective to make the lives of women entrepreneurs blossoming by providing them with ample employment opportunities. Another significant reason behind the introduction of this scheme is to grant low-cost masks to the citizens.
In order to provide keenly priced masks huge in number to the citizens of Madhya Pradesh for prevention of coronavirus, the implementation of this scheme has taken place with a mission to accelerate the employment opportunities of women entrepreneurs in urban regions of Madhya Pradesh.
Under the roof of this scheme, women entrepreneurs belonging to urban areas can initiate the manufacturing of masks by visiting this portal and registering themselves. The masks designed and manufactured by women will be purchased at the rate settled by the Madhya Pradesh government at the district level. Required action will take place at the district level for the sale of purchase item.
Through this scheme, women will march ahead for making masks at home, and the Indian government will purchase all masks at the rate of just Rs 11. Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan assured the women to make the payment for the mask quickly. Apart from protecting people from the infection of coronavirus, this mask will also secure the lives of people and also grant employment to unemployed women spending time at home.
Women entrepreneurs from Madhya Pradesh have manufactured more than 10 lakh masks under the Jeevan Shakti Yojana and thereby, walking on the path of self-reliance shown by Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji. Amid COVID-19 crisis, a major chunk of the female population from urban areas of Madhya Pradesh has attained the status of becoming self-reliant. State government has helped women living in urban areas of Madhya Pradesh by paying them one crore nine lakh Rs. More than 10 thousand women entrepreneurs have joined the league of mask manufacturers by getting themselves registered from the beginning of the scheme. Orders of around 20 lakh masks costing more than 2 crore rupees have been placed to the self-reliant women entrepreneurs.
The key features of the MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana are prescribed below-
Let’s begin with the registration procedure structure-
1. Noteworthy point related to this scheme is that it is applicable to women in urban areas.
2. There are three methods through which registration in the scheme would take place. The three methods are mentioned below-
3. If you are looking forward to getting registered via the helpline number, then you can contact the helpline number 0755 – 2700800 between 9 am to 6 pm in order to ensure registration by granting information.
4. If you are planning to register via a mobile number, ensure that the mobile number is present with you for OTP verification.
5. Verification of OTP is mandatory to march ahead with the registration process.
6. It is crucial to link Aadhaar with mobile on registration via Aadhaar.
8. It is extremely important to enter the details related to a bank account in the process of registration.
9. While registering, the monthly capacity to create or manufacture the mask will be entered.
10. After the registration comes to an end, registration number, portal’s user id along with the password that is likely to be received on the registered mobile number.
11. In case of difficulty in the process of registration, you can contact on helpline phone number 0755 – 2700800 b/w 9 am to 6 pm.
The step-by-step guide to applying online for MP Jeevan Shakti Scheme is mentioned below-
Step 1- In the first step, you must look for visiting the official website of MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana- https://maskupmp.mp.gov.in/
Step 2- After landing on the homepage, you can click on the link that reflects register women entrepreneurs.
Step 3- You will see the application form page on the screen.
Step 4- Now, you can proceed ahead for entering the mandatory details such as details concerning women entrepreneurs, present address, mobile number, bank details, capacity, and more and upload the documents.
Step 5- In the fifth step, you need to click on the Save button.
Step 6- The registration process will be completed.
Step 7- You may get yourself registered at the provided call centres number, i.e., 0755–2700800.
Step 8- In the helpline number, you can lend your bank account details.
Step 9- Eventually, you will be getting the orders on mobile phones.
The documents required to apply for Jeevan Shakti Yojana are represented below-
The procedure to log in on portal is mentioned below in stepwise order-
The vital benefits of MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana are mentioned below-
Aatmnirbhar Sena is playing an indispensable role in initiating the MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana. We are gearing up to assist the Government in their much-needed endeavour to uplift the less privileged women. In addition to this, we are endeavouring to lend our prestigious advice to the beneficiaries and guide them throughout the registration process.
At Aatmnirbhar Sena, we are aiming to make this scheme highly useful, a dream come true, and spread bliss in the lives of unemployed women residing in urban areas of Madhya Pradesh.
In order to magnify the living standard of urban unemployed women, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan announced Mukhyamantri Jeevan Shakti Yojana on 25th of April, 2020. Another crucial point behind the introduction of this scheme revolves around the objective of circulation of keenly-priced masks to the citizens.
The Chief Minister of MP has realized the need of financial empowerment of unemployment women from Madhya Pradesh, and therefore, he decided to kick start a scheme to support such women. We shall further grant our aid in the entire process of registration and meet other requirements as well.